7605 Prince George Drive
Prince George, Virginia 23875
A Brief History
Prince George Christian Church came into existence in 1958, meeting initially in the old Prince George School Building. In 1963, ground was broken for the original church building, which now serves as Sunday School Classrooms, Preschool rooms, and the office. The new sanctuary and fellowship hall which was erected in 2003.
Founded as part of the United Church of Christ, PGCC’s conservative, Bible-centered beliefs necessitated a change to an independent, non-denominational Church in 1993, under the leading of our Pastor since 1990, Wayne Marburger.